Solid Rock Homeless Ministry (Local Missions)
Our Vision Statement
Our HOPE ministry will help to provide resources and assistance to provide a path of self-sufficiency for those that are in danger of or are experiencing chronic homelessness and/or hunger.
Our Mission Statement
The HOPE ministry will provide Christ centered services to those that are homeless and unsheltered through weekly meals, praise and worship, church service, and classes with a goal of self-sufficiency.
Areas to serve in this ministry:
Prepare goodie bags for men and women; Cooking team; breakfast set up; breakfast clean up; evangelism team (build trust); drivers; safety team; teachers; prayer partners, worship. All volunteers with the exception of the evangelism team, must be first service attendees.
If you have any questions, please contact Bruna Alves at Solid Rock.
Solid Rock Pakistan Ministry
Sponsor a child: Give the gift of childhood
You can give a child living in a poor community the chance to be a kid. As a monthly sponsor, you’ll help rescue a boy or girl from the enemies of childhood —hunger, disease and poverty. You’ll meet urgent physical needs and provide hope for a brighter future.
Tell your friends about Sponsorship
What children receive
- Nutritious food: you give a child a hot meal at school plus provide nutritional support and education for their family.
- Clean water: you give a child access to safe, clean water close to home.
- Education and school supplies: you free a child to go to school and have hope for the future instead of work for food
- Livelihoods: Through sponsorship, you help parents find new ways to support their families.
- Medical care, and more!
What you will receive
- A photo and important information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to communicate with your child through letters and show how much you care!
- Regular updates on your child’s well-being as well as notes and/or drawings from your child.
Any questions, please see Nabeel Shahzad at Solid Rock.